Hello,today I come to talk about my bucket list. When I was child I used to write my bucket list in my diary of life,and I think that my wish are not change,they are the same and well I hope to meet them someday no matter how difficult they are.

Bucket list:
-travel to egipt with my family
-have enought money to give it to charity
-make me vegetarian
-have a nice job
-will be a philanthropist
-dance in a stage
-make a musical video
-have a cat
-live in england
-learn more Languages
-have one house in the woods
-have a nice library
-

The whole of my bucket list,i think traveling to egipt with my family is the wish more difficult to achieve,because is very dangerous this country,always with politicals problems and attack terrorism,and the systematic violence towards women.
 The second wish of my list that is very difficult to achieve is have a cat,because my mom don´t like the cats and they give me allergy,but i love its.
The wish of my list that i think that i could achieve soon is make a musical video,because I would make with a friend that sing very good,and she is amazing.
I don't already done any wish of this bucket list,I guess that in the future I will fulfill them.
i would like to share this wish with my family,because they are so important for my,and they are always with my in every decision that I take.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog