The best holiday that i had in my life.was when i was a littlle girl,and my family and my go to the beach in Arica,the north of Chile.This holidays was 9 years ago,and i still remember like was today. We stay in the water like 4 or 5 hours,and when we swam the fishes swam with us,they was like happy,always jump the waves and go back to the sea. Also,this day we did eat so good,we did eat "empanadas"a food of Chile,then when we still be in the water, the lifeguard says that we have to leave the sea,because the waves is so big,and this could hit us or take us offshore,for this reason we leave this place quickly. After of this,we back to the house in a bus,spending a few hours,notified us that an earthquake happend,this was the earthquake of 2010. This was so unexpected for us,and we thought  that was for this that the sea was rare,and the waves so big,. When we arrived to the house,all the things had been move,or broken ,but anything was not a big lost .



Comentarios

  1. Hi Alexa, how lucky you were for not feel the earthquake

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I´ve always wanted to go to Arica and visit the hill. My grandparents were from there and they always talked to me about arica. I like your post !!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Shocking holidays, maybe the fishes wanted alarm you. Nice post

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have never been in Arica, you are fortunate!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog