I will start writing about my favorite movie,well my favorite movie is captain fantastic,a movie that talk about important topics,like the ways of live the life,and question the consumerist life that we have.

The story is about a father that have six children and his wife die,and he try to keep the values that he inculcate in his sons,in spite the social pressure. This family is very different to typicals family,they live in the middle of nature,they reject to capitalism,and the "american dream",living an austere life,they have a house education,where they learn about philosophy,politics,and to be self-sufficient,they training their mind to  think critically in adverse moments.

My kind of movie that i like watch is like this,with a importan message,what make you wonder things,or change you way of see the life,another movies that i like are "la rafle","across the universe","la vita é bella".

 The last movies that i saw was "el niño que domo el viento" y "coco" and i like both movies,i recommend them. Both have a message clear,and both i watched with my family,for this reason i recommend to watch in family.

Comentarios

  1. I didn't listen Captain Fantastic before but sounds so good, I like movies with this kind of stories, I will see it ♡

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have never heard about this movie, it looks very interesting

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog